Ive had a hard time choosing a paint color to paint my bedroom. I finally bought a gallon today, (which I know I'm gonna need more) in a light brown color.I can't believe how hard it was to pick a silly color. I stood in the paint isle for 2 hours.....no I'm not kidding. I will take a before and After pictures to show you what it looks like. But It may take a few days to get it done. so, stay tuned!! :)
Update: HAHAH- did I say light brown.... I meant chocolate brown. At first it scared me, cause the walls starting closing in. So, I had my mom come over and look at it. She told me she liked it, and once its all painted it will open back up. Its a real warm, soothing color. I think once I get furniture It will really come together. Anyways, I have to stop painting for now, But as soon as its done, I'll post the before and after pictures! :)
Update: I'm half way done with the room. I have two walls left, then the trim work.... which takes the longest. I hate painting the trim by the ceiling. It so hard to get it perfect. I ran out of painters tape, so Im gonna go get some this morning. Im gonna try to get as much done this morning before I have to leave. But Im getting closer!
Pictures of my journey & pre-journey
14 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment